Monday, October 8, 2012

Top 10 Best Video Games

Sure this is a shit way to start out but, who cares I'm in charge so...

10 - Super Metroid



Mkay, so you must be wondering. Why the fuck Metroid?

Well Metroid is awesome, OKAY, so deal with it, this is my list.


9 - Kirby 64


Believe it or not, this game disappointed me.
Why?

Because the final goddamn boss.
Not only was that creepy as a kid, it was just plain right disturbing.

How would you like a blood crying angel huh?


This bastard will haunt your dreams.

8 - Pac-Man



If you haven't played Pac-Man you haven't lived bro.


7 - SMB



Super Smash Bros. is a classic, nuff' said.


6 - Okami



If you have not at least turned the fucking game on I will hate you forever.
Okami is the best game on the PS2 HANDS DOWN.


5 - Legend of Zelda



If you do not own at least one Zelda game, you need to go in the corner and think about your life.
This game is a Legend as it says in the title.


4 - Super Mario Bros.



I mean the original NES version.
I don't even need to say  anything.


3 - Megaman



Nothing needs to be said about MegaMan.

2 - Legend of Zelda - OOT



Blah, blah, blah, over rated, fuck you, this game is the game of fucking games.



1 - Any other game by Nintendo or Valve

Fucking hell, I love these guys, play their games, NAO

No comments:

Post a Comment